It’s January 6th! Do you know what that means? Well, apart from being “back to work day” for many of us (myself included), it’s Epiphany. Epipha-what? I hear you asking… Epiphany – January 6th – celebrates the visit to the baby Jesus by the Three Kings (the Magi), hence the name of the treat that […]
Tag Archives | galette des rois
what are you looking for?
- Kathy on French Fridays with Dorie: Storzapretis
- Katie on French Fridays with Dorie: Storzapretis
- Cher on French Fridays with Dorie: Storzapretis
- Heather on Mastering the Art of French Eating now in paperback (and a giveaway!)
- Paula on Les Petits Chefs visit Lisa Marie (and a Street Food Diaries giveaway!)