It’s January 6th, the feast of Epiphany, celebrating the arrival in Bethlehem of the Three Kings to the visit to the baby Jesus. The Kings give their name to the pastry treat that is widely eaten in France to celebrate this day – la Galette des Rois or King Cake. I was first introduced to […]
It’s January 6th! Do you know what that means? Well, apart from being “back to work day” for many of us (myself included), it’s Epiphany. Epipha-what? I hear you asking… Epiphany – January 6th – celebrates the visit to the baby Jesus by the Three Kings (the Magi), hence the name of the treat that […]
what are you looking for?
- French Fridays: Baked Eggs with kale and bacon from My Paris Kitchen
- Les Petits Chefs make potstickers and scallion pancakes with Vanessa Yeung
- Roasted butternut squash mac and cheese
- Walking (part of) the Camino de Santiago: Pamplona to Puente la Reina
- French Fridays (Book review): My part-time Paris life