Ouf! It’s the word of the week here in Paris where, after nearly 5 weeks, a few things have come to a (happy) end – namely, my time in Paris and a couple of other things I’ve been working on – and I am ready to head back to South West France for a couple […]
Tag Archives | Gˆåteau basque
what are you looking for?
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Profiteroles, Ice Cream and Hot Chocolate Sauce, Benoît-style
- Summer Reads: Give a Girl a Knife
- French Fridays: Buttermilk Ice Cream from My Paris Kitchen
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Dorie’s Cookies): Crash-O-Cookies
- French Fridays: Courgette and Goat Cheese Clafoutis