Ouf! It’s the word of the week here in Paris where, after nearly 5 weeks, a few things have come to a (happy) end – namely, my time in Paris and a couple of other things I’ve been working on – and I am ready to head back to South West France for a couple […]
Tag Archives | Gˆåteau basque
what are you looking for?
- Janice @Kitchen Heals Soul on Cookbook Book Club: #dinnerwithSmittenKitchen
- SUMMER PLEWES on Chocolate peanut butter pinwheels
- Mark V. on Chocolate peanut butter pinwheels
- jan on The time I met Jamie Oliver (and a Comfort Food giveaway!)
- SUMMER PLEWES on The time I met Jamie Oliver (and a Comfort Food giveaway!)