This week, I went out on a limb… with vegetables. I know, I know, what was I thinking? 12 little boys and a veggie lasagne with nary a tomato in sight!! For sure I knew that many of the boys wouldn’t eat beyond a spoonful of this but it’s all about the experience of cooking […]
I trust you have all recovered from the holiday excesses of the past weekend? Being away from home, Neil and I only had one meal on Christmas Day (a full-on traditional Christmas dinner at The Sylvia Hotel) but I am certainly feeling (as I am sure many of you are) like the past few weeks […]
what are you looking for?
- Colleen on Homemade marshmallows and a Butter Baked Goods cookbook giveaway
- Paula on Les Petits Chefs: more than just cooking and eating tasty food!
- Mr. Neil on Les Petits Chefs: more than just cooking and eating tasty food!
- S on Les Petits Chefs: more than just cooking and eating tasty food!
- Sushma on The Cookbook Store’s 12 best cookbooks of 2013 (and a giveaway!)