If you’ve been reading this blog for a while now, you will know that food tours are something I actively seek out wherever I go. In Paris alone, I’ve taken a fair number of them (you can find them here) and a lot of people wonder why, since I know the city pretty well but […]
Tag Archives | Fromagerie Jouannault
what are you looking for?
- Blueberry-almond tartlets
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Dorie’s Cookies): Coffee Malteds (kind of…)
- Summer Reads: Duck Season: Eating, Drinking and Other Misadventures in Gascony, France’s Last Best Place
- Armagnac, a primer (for #Winophiles)
- French Fridays: Clafoutis, Southwest France style (for #Winophiles)