If you can believe it, I’ve never had to buy an entire cookware set in my life. When I moved to Canada, I left my sad collection of pots and pans in my flat in Paris and inherited Neil’s (mostly) Paderno cookware which I’ve been happily using now for years, supplemented with a few other […]
I trust you have all recovered from the holiday excesses of the past weekend? Being away from home, Neil and I only had one meal on Christmas Day (a full-on traditional Christmas dinner at The Sylvia Hotel) but I am certainly feeling (as I am sure many of you are) like the past few weeks […]
what are you looking for?
- Mardi Michels on Why do my macarons have hollow shells? A work in progress.
- Adria J. Cimino on Learning how to make brioche at La Cuisine Paris
- Joyce on Why do my macarons have hollow shells? A work in progress.
- Planning VIA Rail Transcon Trip in Sleeper/Business - FlyerTalk Forums on Toronto to Vancouver by train on VIA Rail’s The Canadian: What to expect
- Mr. Neil on Learning how to make brioche at La Cuisine Paris