The focus for this year’s Food Revolution Day is about sharing the power of cooking, the benefits of cooking from scratch and, ultimately showing people that changing our food choices can make us both healthier and happier. Instead of one official recipe as there has been in years past, this year, we have a set […]
One of the things I love about teaching kids to cook is showing them how easy some of their favourite meals are to make at home. Obviously, with easily identifiable and pronounceable ingredients, these dishes are much better for them, though that’s not a focus when I teach – I tend to focus more on […]
It’s Fathers’ Day here in Canada today. But not in Australia. Which means that when it IS Fathers’ day in Australia (that would be September), where my Dad lives, I ALWAYS forget. So in an attempt to jump the gun and be proactive, today I am posting a dish just for my dad. My dad […]
what are you looking for?
- French Fridays: Merveilleux from My Paris Kitchen
- In the French kitchen with kids: Les Petits Chefs perfect mixed berry galettes!
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Sunday in Paris chocolate cake
- Giveaway: Where to Go When
- French Fridays: In the French kitchen with kids: Les Petits Chefs make crêpes and galettes