NEWSFLASH! This entry made the top 10 in the Accor Hotel’s “24 Hours” Blogger Contest! Click here to vote for this entry! Regular readers will know I’m deeply immersed in recipe development for my very first cookbook right now. It’s a lot of work (on top of my full-time job and blogging) but I seem […]
So here’s the thing. Way back, before I had a blog, I had a blog. Well, an iWeb blog that was private that I shared with friends and family when I travelled. And I wrote and posted pictures every day. Of pretty much everything. Overload? Not really when it was my means of communicating what […]
what are you looking for?
- French Fridays: Merveilleux from My Paris Kitchen
- In the French kitchen with kids: Les Petits Chefs perfect mixed berry galettes!
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Sunday in Paris chocolate cake
- Giveaway: Where to Go When
- French Fridays: In the French kitchen with kids: Les Petits Chefs make crêpes and galettes