This week’s French Fridays with Dorie recipe – Provençal Olive Fougasse (pp 48-49) was another relatively easy one. It’s a flatbread similar to a foccacia and this one is flavoured with olives (or tapenade in my case!), rosemary and olive oil. The only difficult part was the timing – the dough has to rise for […]
Tag Archives | french fridays wtih dorie
what are you looking for?
- French Fridays: Baked Eggs with kale and bacon from My Paris Kitchen
- Les Petits Chefs make potstickers and scallion pancakes with Vanessa Yeung
- Roasted butternut squash mac and cheese
- Walking (part of) the Camino de Santiago: Pamplona to Puente la Reina
- French Fridays (Book review): My part-time Paris life