This week’s French Fridays with Dorie recipe – Provençal Olive Fougasse (pp 48-49) was another relatively easy one. It’s a flatbread similar to a foccacia and this one is flavoured with olives (or tapenade in my case!), rosemary and olive oil. The only difficult part was the timing – the dough has to rise for […]
Tag Archives | french fridays wtih dorie
what are you looking for?
- Lindsey on Food Revolution Ambassador monthly challenge for July 2014: A healthy meal on a budget
- Jennifer on Delicious Normandy
- Coco in the Kitchen on Delicious Normandy
- What do Panamanians Eat Traditionally? | Typical Meals in Panama on Les Petits Chefs make easy corn and coconut bollos with Rossy Earle
- Pamela on Delicious Normandy