Well thankfully for everyone involved, I am not (unlike last week) making this week’s French Fridays with Dorie dish in my still-jetlagged fog (uh huh, that thing they say about the older you get the longer it takes you to recover from jetlag is true. Boo.) Nope, I made this week’s recipe (a trio of […]
Well now. For this week’s French Fridays with Dorie recipe (Baked apples with fruits and nuts, p 392), I’m going to plead “jetlagged” since I well and truly messed up! It’s weird because I read the recipe over the holidays in Australia and I totally knew what I should have done yet when it came […]
Happy New Year! As you read this I am winging my way back to Toronto (and ridiculous sub-zero temperatures) after two wonderful weeks with my mum and dad, extended family and various friends in Sydney and Adelaide. As you’ll have read from my last French Fridays with Dorie post (Gravlax), my mum and dad were […]
So I didn’t get around to this week’s French Fridays with Dorie recipe before I left for Sydney, much to Mr Neil’s chagrin. But never fear, this Dilled Gravlax with Mustard Sauce (p 30) will be on the menu shortly after I return home – it’s so easy and, apparently, “really, really good”. Fortunately this […]
This week’s French Fridays with Dorie recipe is sheer brilliance. This onion carbonara (p 153) made with steamed onions instead of pasta is as delicious as it is unusual and reminded me a lot of Alsatian tarte flambée minus the pastry base. I whipped this up in just under 30 minutes one Saturday for a […]
what are you looking for?
- TheKitchenLioness on French Fridays with Dorie: Tuna and Mango Ceviche
- Rose on French Fridays with Dorie: Tuna and Mango Ceviche
- Mary Hirsch on French Fridays with Dorie: Tuna and Mango Ceviche
- Brandee on The Second Cup Piaggio sampling truck: offering Canadians the Flat White across the country!
- Nana on French Fridays with Dorie: Tuna and Mango Ceviche
- French Fridays with Dorie: Tuna and Mango Ceviche
- The Second Cup Piaggio sampling truck: offering Canadians the Flat White across the country!
- Les Petits Chefs make bread, butter and jam!
- Food Revolution Ambassador monthly challenge for September 2014: Specialty diets (Gluten Free)
- French Fridays with Dorie: French Lentils