Oh look, another French Fridays with Dorie with fish… Specifically, salmon which is the fish I like least. But no matter. In the interests of the Dorie mission, I went ahead and made this Roasted Salmon with Lentils (pp 300-301) anyway, knowing that Neil and Cleo would enjoy the fish and I would enjoy the […]
I was very happy this week to see the French Fridays with Dorie recipe was cheese-topped onion soup (pp 56-57). Not only because I love a good French onion soup but because I know how good it is – I’ve made it before. In fact, I made it the very first week of FFWD when […]
(aka: (Not) mussels and chorizo) It’s a quick French Fridays with Dorie post this week. Many of you know that I was quite ill last weekend and I am still only eating very plain food. So the thought of Mussels and Chorizo (page 316) didn’t exactly thrill me. In fact, it didn’t really thrill me […]
How excited was I to see Dorie’s Nutella Tartine (p 414-415) listed as this week’s French Fridays with Dorie recipe? Pretty excited that’s for sure! Apart from the fact that I have already made it and absolutely loved it, I just happened to have a gorgeous loaf of white bread on hand from this week’s […]
Another super simple French Fridays with Dorie. This week. Not that I am complaining, mind you ;) A Gorgonzola apple quiche (p 157) – the perfect combination of sweet and salty and savoury with a buttery crust (yes, I made it from scratch!). The dough does need to rest for 3+ hours in the fridge […]
what are you looking for?
- Adriana on Happy Birthday Dorie: French Fridays bakes from Baking Chez Moi!
- Paula on Les Petits Chefs check out The Cheese Boutique
- sanya on Happy Birthday Dorie: French Fridays bakes from Baking Chez Moi!
- Canelles | Kitchen Therapy on Happy Birthday Dorie: French Fridays bakes from Baking Chez Moi!
- Mary Hirsch on Happy Birthday Dorie: French Fridays bakes from Baking Chez Moi!