I have to admit, I’m loving these easy French Fridays with Dorie “recipes” lately. Cases in point – last week’s pistachio-avocado, the week before’s asparagus soup and this week’s “tartine” (p 44). It’s crazy month for teachers (this is my last Friday of the school year – and it’s not even a full day – […]
Do you read my blog in your Google Reader? Did you know that Google Reader will be no longer as of July 1st? What to do? Well you can follow my blog with Bloglovin! (and all your other favourites too!) This weeks’ French Fridays with Dorie “recipe” (Anne Le Blanc´s Pistachio Avocado, p 106) is […]
Or, as Dorie says on page 58 of Around my French Table about this week’s French Fridays with Dorie recipe, “Enfin! It’s spring!”. A delicate, simple soup with just asparagus, onion, leek, shallots and garlic (although I actually used vegetable stock instead of water and added a touch of thyme too), it begs to be […]
Happy Food Revolution Day! I can’t think of a better post to write today than one involving my Petits Chefs. And since it’s Friday, Dorie Greenspan has to be involved too! And since it’s Food Revolution Day, with the theme of “Cook it. Share it.” what better way to celebrate than to share how to […]
This week’s French Fridays with Dorie recipe (coupétade – baked French toast bread pudding, p 419) was one I think I will have to re-make this weekend for Mothers’ Day. Because guess what? My mum loves bread pudding and guess what? She’s arriving for a quick visit tonight It’s a shame Dad won’t be with […]
what are you looking for?
- Mr. Neil on Visiting Le Salin d’Aigues-Mortes in the Camargue
- Coco in the Kitchen on How my oven is teaching me to be a better baker!
- Danielle @ theCHARMITspot on What’s Cooking? Grilled cheese month
- Caramel Apple Truffles - Shugary Sweets on Les Petits Chefs make tomato and goat cheese tartelettes
- Mary Hirsch on French Fridays with Dorie: Baby Bok Choy, Sugar Snaps and Garlic (not) en Papillote