Yes it’s St Valentine’s Day! I have to admit that I’m not a huge fan of this Hallmark holiday (growing up in Australia, it definitely did not have the hype it does in North America), although I love baking sweet treats for my friends, colleagues and Mr Neil. But it doesn’t need to be St […]
Tag Archives | french fridays with dorie cookie exchange
what are you looking for?
- French Fridays: One day in Toulouse in August – ideas for food enthusiasts!
- Back to reality: A fresh lunchbox idea
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Esquimaux Pops for Grown-Ups
- Walking (part of) the Camino de Santiago: Saint-Jean-Pied-de-Port to Valcarlos
- French Fridays: Cherry tomato crostini with homemade herbed goat cheese from My Paris Kitchen