Yes, it’s Cookbook Book Club time again – my once a month “cooking from the same cookbook” meal with Jan from Family Bites and Jenn from Chocolate Shavings. We’ve already had dinner with Marcella, dinner with Nigella, dinner with Ottolenghi, dinner with Maria Speck, and last month cooked from Naomi Duguid’s book, Burma. This month, […]
The third annual Food Revolution Day will be held on Friday May 16 2014 and this year the focus will be a theme close to my heart - inspiring kids all over the world to get excited about food and cooking from scratch. With over 40 million children worldwide now overweight or obese by the […]
what are you looking for?
- Angie on A KitchenAid Produce Preserver Giveaway!
- Travel Reviews | Travelguide on The Messy Baker: A review and a giveaway!
- Mardi Michels on Les Petits Chefs make Jamie Oliver’s Insanity Burgers
- Ann Mah on Les Petits Chefs make Jamie Oliver’s Insanity Burgers
- Marlene on The Messy Baker: A review and a giveaway!