Ah Paris. City of Light. Also, a city of amazing sweets. But to really experience the sweet side Paris, get off the beaten path and seek out some of the more unusual “sweet things” she has to offer. From pink pralines to exquisite marshmallows, you’ll be surprised at the range of tasty sweets that expends […]
aka, this week’s Gastropost mission “Pack your Food”. I first discovered praluline on The Sugar Walk of the Marais which I took as part of my month at La Cuisine Paris. Billed as “a cultural and culinary tour of Paris’s finest Pastry institutions,” the tour takes place in the trendy Marais area, whose chic diversity has […]
what are you looking for?
- Mr. Neil on French Fridays with Dorie: Osso Buco à l’Arman
- Liz on French Fridays with Dorie: Osso Buco à l’Arman
- Mardi Michels on Les Petits Chefs make chicken and shrimp potstickers with Vanessa Yeung
- Mr. Neil on Les Petits Chefs make chicken and shrimp potstickers with Vanessa Yeung
- Mardi Michels on Toronto to Vancouver by train on VIA Rail’s The Canadian: What to expect