It’s January 6th! Do you know what that means? Well, apart from being “back to work day” for many of us (myself included), it’s Epiphany. Epipha-what? I hear you asking… Epiphany – January 6th – celebrates the visit to the baby Jesus by the Three Kings (the Magi), hence the name of the treat that […]
(if you are a vegetarian or just don’t have the stomach for photos of raw meat, shall we say, in its original form (i.e. whole animals), you might not wish to read this post OR skip to the bottom where there are the photos from the fruits and vegetable Pavilions. Rungis is a working market […]
Right, so macarons. I guess you could say I know how to make them. They mostly turn out (although I have a new oven so I am learning my recipes all over again – more on that soon). And when I teach classes, people often ask me “What’s Level 2?” Typically my response will be […]
It’s makeup week over on French Fridays with Dorie this week – meaning, a week for people who have missed recipes along the way to catch up on one of their choice. As those of you who have been reading this blog for at least the last 2 years will know, I have not missed […]
On my last full day in Paris, I was fortunate enough to join a small group from La Cuisine Paris and head out on their new-ish tour of Le Potager du Roi at Versailles. Not your typical Versailles tour, this one doesn’t lead you around the Château at all – rather you are shown something […]
what are you looking for?
- Andrea Troutman on Happy Birthday Dorie: French Fridays bakes from Baking Chez Moi!
- Alice on Happy Birthday Dorie: French Fridays bakes from Baking Chez Moi!
- Nana on Happy Birthday Dorie: French Fridays bakes from Baking Chez Moi!
- Adriana on Happy Birthday Dorie: French Fridays bakes from Baking Chez Moi!
- Paula on Les Petits Chefs check out The Cheese Boutique