This week’s French Fridays with Dorie recipe – Provençal Olive Fougasse (pp 48-49) was another relatively easy one. It’s a flatbread similar to a foccacia and this one is flavoured with olives (or tapenade in my case!), rosemary and olive oil. The only difficult part was the timing – the dough has to rise for […]
Tag Archives | fougasse
what are you looking for?
- French Fridays: One day in Toulouse in August – ideas for food enthusiasts!
- Back to reality: A fresh lunchbox idea
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Esquimaux Pops for Grown-Ups
- Walking (part of) the Camino de Santiago: Saint-Jean-Pied-de-Port to Valcarlos
- French Fridays: Cherry tomato crostini with homemade herbed goat cheese from My Paris Kitchen