This week’s French Fridays with Dorie recipe – Provençal Olive Fougasse (pp 48-49) was another relatively easy one. It’s a flatbread similar to a foccacia and this one is flavoured with olives (or tapenade in my case!), rosemary and olive oil. The only difficult part was the timing – the dough has to rise for […]
Tag Archives | fougasse
take a class with me!
what are you looking for?
- French Fridays: Some favourite Paris reads and recipes
- Les Petits Chefs make cranberry sauce for Thanksgiving
- Product review: Yonanas (and a banana-berry swirl soft serve recipe)
- Win a Yonanas Fruit Soft Serve Machine (US/Canada)
- French Fridays: Favourite kitchenware stores near Les Halles/ Montorgueil (Paris)