If you’ve been reading this site for a while now, you’ll know that I love to travel. And when I travel, I like to take walking tours. Especially ones involving food 😉 Sadly, my life is not one constant trip so when I am home in Toronto, I like to explore just as much as […]
Tag Archives | food tours toronto
what are you looking for?
- French Fridays: Coffee crème brûlée from My Paris Kitchen
- Lonely Planet Kids: First Words (French) and Pop up Paris
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Lemon Meringue Tart A New Way
- French Fridays: How to make a French Family by Samantha Vérant
- Giveaway: Win a copy of How to Make a French Family by Samantha Verant (US/ Canada) (Closed)