It’s coming – Food Revolution Day 2013 is less than a month away – this year it’s taking place on May 17th 2013. What is Food Revolution Day 2013? Food Revolution Day on May 17th 2013 is a global day of action for people everywhere to come together and stand up for good food and [...]
See that up there? Chicken chow mein, From scratch. Made by 7-9 year-old boys. In a science lab. In an hour. A series of statements that 3 years ago I would never have imagined I would be writing about. When I started my boys’ cooking club back in Term 2 of 2010, I figured it [...]
“Why is Mlle Michels under the table?” I hear one of the boys asking… It’s 7.00pm on Tuesday May 15th 2012. I am scrambling about on the floor of the school dining hall, trying to figure out how to connect 20 individual hot plates to a few different circuit breakers so they won’t simultaneously shut [...]
If you’ve read my blog for a while now, you’ll know how important my boys cooking club, Les Petits Chefs, is to me. As an adult and an educator, I feel a great sense of responsibility to pass on my knowledge of from-scratch cooking to my students along with a little education about healthy food [...]
Jamie Oliver’s Pea and Mint Soup Jamie says: A delicious soup which is lovely hot, or cold with a squeeze of lemon juice in the summer. My wife likes hers with a portion of fries on the side, to dip into the soup – naughty but nice! Serves 6-8 2 carrots 2 celery stalks 2 [...]
what are you looking for?
- Tricia S. on It’s a French Food Revolution Friday: Les Petits Chefs bake madeleines
- Nana on It’s a French Food Revolution Friday: Les Petits Chefs bake madeleines
- ayu | the spicy lemongrass on It’s a French Food Revolution Friday: Les Petits Chefs bake madeleines
- fiona smith on eat. live. travel. write. turns FOUR!
- Adriana on It’s a French Food Revolution Friday: Les Petits Chefs bake madeleines