One of the highlights of my recent trip to Kelowna was an early morning spent wandering the Kelowna Farmers and Crafters Market. Many of you will know from reading regularly that one of my favourite things to do when I travel is to seek out the local markets so I was excited to check out […]
En route to Inle Lake, we stopped for a night and 2 days in Kalaw, a small hill-town (with an altitude of 1320 metres) founded by the British for whom the Burmese plains were too hot. Indeed, it was the chilliest place we visited throughout our trip and surprisingly, it was one of my favourites […]
See that up there? ^^^^ It’s Mr Neil, hanging on for dear life as we make our way to the Thandwe market, near Ngapali Beach on our last morning in Burma. We left behind the picturesque beach setting (that’s a whole other post!) for a few hours to check out one last local market. Thandwe […]
what are you looking for?
- Jill@MadAboutMacarons on What’s Cooking? Quinoa, bacon and egg breakfast bowl
- Jill@MadAboutMacarons on Learning how to make brioche at La Cuisine Paris
- Mardi Michels on Why do my macarons have hollow shells? A work in progress.
- Joyce on Why do my macarons have hollow shells? A work in progress.
- Coco in the Kitchen on Summer Reads: Olive Odyssey