So it’s been over a week since we wrapped up #FBC2013 – Canada’s first ever dedicated food blogging conference. Brought to you by three friends who had a dinner back in May 2011 at Canteen in Toronto. Who, in between joking around with Chef Jason Bangerter, enjoying his fantastic food and showing him our awesome […]
Tag Archives | food blogging conferences
what are you looking for?
- Food Revolution Ambassador Monthly Challenge for November 2014: Slow cooker curried squash soup and Naan
- French Fridays with Dorie: Storzapretis
- Les Petits Chefs visit Lisa Marie (and a Street Food Diaries giveaway!)
- Mastering the Art of French Eating now in paperback (and a giveaway!)
- Risotto-stuffed squash (and a giveaway)