So it’s been over a week since we wrapped up #FBC2013 – Canada’s first ever dedicated food blogging conference. Brought to you by three friends who had a dinner back in May 2011 at Canteen in Toronto. Who, in between joking around with Chef Jason Bangerter, enjoying his fantastic food and showing him our awesome […]
Tag Archives | Food Bloggers of Canada conference
what are you looking for?
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Profiteroles, Ice Cream and Hot Chocolate Sauce, Benoît-style
- Summer Reads: Give a Girl a Knife
- French Fridays: Buttermilk Ice Cream from My Paris Kitchen
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Dorie’s Cookies): Crash-O-Cookies
- French Fridays: Courgette and Goat Cheese Clafoutis