I’ll be quick today since I’ve got 10 million things (only a *slight* exaggeration!) to do before I take off for Paris tonight (including, you know, teaching a full day!). We’re coming to the end of our French Fridays with Dorie project working our way through Around my French Table. Which means that in a […]
This week’s French Fridays with Dorie recipe (p 194) should have been so simple. Coddled eggs sitting on a little foie gras with some cream, steamed (or oven-baked) for a few minutes. Simple huh? Well here’s the thing. I’m all for a little bit of foie every now and then but I didn’t want to […]
what are you looking for?
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Dorie’s Cookies): Rose Hibiscus Shortbread Fans
- French Fridays: Merveilleux from My Paris Kitchen
- In the French kitchen with kids: Les Petits Chefs perfect mixed berry galettes!
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Sunday in Paris chocolate cake
- Giveaway: Where to Go When (Canada) (CLOSED)