I’ll be quick today since I’ve got 10 million things (only a *slight* exaggeration!) to do before I take off for Paris tonight (including, you know, teaching a full day!). We’re coming to the end of our French Fridays with Dorie project working our way through Around my French Table. Which means that in a […]
This week’s French Fridays with Dorie recipe (p 194) should have been so simple. Coddled eggs sitting on a little foie gras with some cream, steamed (or oven-baked) for a few minutes. Simple huh? Well here’s the thing. I’m all for a little bit of foie every now and then but I didn’t want to […]
what are you looking for?
- Passion fruit cream puffs
- Les Petits Chefs decorate cookies for St Valentine’s day with Adell Shneer
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Soft-Centered Chocolate Teacup Cakes
- Announcing National Cupcake Day 2016: Raising money for SPCAs and Humane Societies across Canada
- Review and giveaway: The Prairie Girl Cupcake Cookbook