It’s going to be a short and sweet French Fridays with Dorie this week. I’ve been super busy with Food Revolution Day planning, Food Bloggers of Canada business and work but I managed to fit in this week’s recipe (Almond Flounder Meunière, p 290) last weekend when I invited a friend over for dinner, ensuring […]
Tag Archives | flounder meunière
what are you looking for?
- Meatless? A Fresh Look at What You Eat by Sarah Elton
- Giveaway: Win a copy of Meatless? A Fresh Look at What You Eat by Sarah Elton (US/Canada)
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Dorie’s Cookies): Blueberry-Buttermilk Pie Bars
- Getting away from it all at Viamede Resort
- French Fridays: Lentil salad with goat cheese and walnuts from My Paris Kitchen