It’s going to be a short and sweet French Fridays with Dorie this week. I’ve been super busy with Food Revolution Day planning, Food Bloggers of Canada business and work but I managed to fit in this week’s recipe (Almond Flounder Meunière, p 290) last weekend when I invited a friend over for dinner, ensuring […]
Tag Archives | flounder meunière
what are you looking for?
- French Fridays: One day in Toulouse in August – ideas for food enthusiasts!
- Back to reality: A fresh lunchbox idea
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Esquimaux Pops for Grown-Ups
- Walking (part of) the Camino de Santiago: Saint-Jean-Pied-de-Port to Valcarlos
- French Fridays: Cherry tomato crostini with homemade herbed goat cheese from My Paris Kitchen