Multitasking. It’s something you need to make friends with as the holidays approach and the invitations and social events creep up on you. It’s even more handy when you have a holiday meal to cook and only one small oven. Being the great fan of multitasking that I am, I am pleased to combine the […]
Tag Archives | flax seeds
what are you looking for?
- Mr. Neil on Visiting Le Salin d’Aigues-Mortes in the Camargue
- Coco in the Kitchen on How my oven is teaching me to be a better baker!
- Danielle @ theCHARMITspot on What’s Cooking? Grilled cheese month
- Caramel Apple Truffles - Shugary Sweets on Les Petits Chefs make tomato and goat cheese tartelettes
- Mary Hirsch on French Fridays with Dorie: Baby Bok Choy, Sugar Snaps and Garlic (not) en Papillote