You must know by now that I am a huge fan of walking tours, especially in my favourite city, Paris. This past summer, I had the fortune to take part in the Context Paris Chocolate Walk, the La Cuisine Paris Sweet Walk of the Marais and the La Cuisine Paris “Bellies on Foot” tour of […]
Tag Archives | flavors of paris
what are you looking for?
- Coco in the Kitchen on How my oven is teaching me to be a better baker!
- Danielle @ theCHARMITspot on What’s Cooking? Grilled cheese month
- Caramel Apple Truffles - Shugary Sweets on Les Petits Chefs make tomato and goat cheese tartelettes
- Mary Hirsch on French Fridays with Dorie: Baby Bok Choy, Sugar Snaps and Garlic (not) en Papillote
- Geoff on What’s Cooking? Grilled cheese month