I’m always so grateful for the generosity of Toronto chefs and food enthusiasts who come to work with the Petits Chefs and this week we can add “award winning author” to our lineup this term. We were excited to welcome Naomi Duguid to work with the boys. Naomi’s a food writer and photographer based in […]
Well hello winter! It’s been a strange(ly) warm winter so far but this week we’ve had snow and wind and freezing rain – perfect soup weather. I actually asked one of the boys last week what they thought we should make in cooking club this week and his answer (on a day when it was […]
Healthy snacking. It IS possible and you CAN make your snacks from scratch, cheaper and healthier than store-bought versions. That was the lesson I wanted to teach Les Petits Chefs this week – inspired by this article by Ren Behan over on JamieOliver.com about bread, pizza and pasta with kids. Ever since I read her […]
what are you looking for?
- Book review: Sweet & Simple by Christine Lane
- Giveaway: Win a signed copy of Sweet & Simple by Christina Lane (Canada)
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Dorie’s Cookies): Rose Hibiscus Shortbread Fans
- French Fridays: Merveilleux from My Paris Kitchen
- In the French kitchen with kids: Les Petits Chefs perfect mixed berry galettes!