It’s going to be a short and sweet French Fridays with Dorie this week. I’ve been super busy with Food Revolution Day planning, Food Bloggers of Canada business and work but I managed to fit in this week’s recipe (Almond Flounder Meunière, p 290) last weekend when I invited a friend over for dinner, ensuring […]
So um yeah. It’s been busy around here lately. Well, not maybe the blog but my life. I seem to be wearing about 10 different hats and working on 10 billion projects (all will be revealed soon, don’t worry!) and no, it’s not an exaggeration. Well maybe just a little In any case, I am […]
Oh look, another French Fridays with Dorie with fish… Specifically, salmon which is the fish I like least. But no matter. In the interests of the Dorie mission, I went ahead and made this Roasted Salmon with Lentils (pp 300-301) anyway, knowing that Neil and Cleo would enjoy the fish and I would enjoy the […]
The Hotel California – not just an Eagles song – it really does exist in Todos Santos, Baja California Sur, Mexico. As some of you know, I recently returned from La Paz, Baja California Sur in Mexico, where I was on a sponsored TweetUp for the Mexico Tourism Board organised by the amazing folks at […]
what are you looking for?
- What’s cooking? Apple crisp
- French Fridays with Dorie: Tuna and Mango Ceviche
- The Second Cup Piaggio sampling truck: offering Canadians the Flat White across the country!
- Les Petits Chefs make bread, butter and jam!
- Food Revolution Ambassador monthly challenge for September 2014: Specialty diets (Gluten Free)