This week’s French Fridays with Dorie recipe (Cod and Spinach Roulades, p 292) wasn’t one I would have chosen to make on my own probably – first of all, it’s fish. Ok, it’s cod so it’s not *too* fishy. But it’s a fish mousse that you roll around a spinach filling to make little fish […]
Tag Archives | fish roulades
what are you looking for?
- Homemade marshmallows and a Butter Baked Goods cookbook giveaway
- Les Petits Chefs decorate cookies for the holidays with Adell Shneer
- The Cookbook Store’s 12 best cookbooks of 2013 (and a giveaway!)
- Discover, shop and save with new Sobeys mobile app
- French Fridays with Dorie: Sugar-crusted French toast