This week’s French Fridays with Dorie recipe (Cod and Spinach Roulades, p 292) wasn’t one I would have chosen to make on my own probably – first of all, it’s fish. Ok, it’s cod so it’s not *too* fishy. But it’s a fish mousse that you roll around a spinach filling to make little fish […]
Tag Archives | fish roulades
what are you looking for?
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Dorie’s Cookies): ANZAC biscuits
- French Fridays: Coffee crème brûlée from My Paris Kitchen
- Lonely Planet Kids: First Words (French) and Pop up Paris
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Lemon Meringue Tart A New Way
- French Fridays: How to make a French Family by Samantha Vérant