This week’s Tuesdays with Dorie recipe (Finnish Pulla, p 106) most definitely made me realise how far I have come making bread this year. Only a short year ago did I fear the bread and the thought of making anything with yeast made me nervous. And while I recognise that this recipe is an easy […]
Tag Archives | Finnish Pulla
what are you looking for?
- Les Petits Chefs make Jamie Oliver’s English Breakfast Frittata from Super Food Family Classics
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Apple tart flambée
- Oven-baked vegetable “stir fry”
- French Fridays: Gascony, the other South of France
- Les Petits Chefs make Jamie Oliver’s 7-Veg Tomato Sauce from Super Food Family Classics