This week’s Tuesdays with Dorie recipe (Finnish Pulla, p 106) most definitely made me realise how far I have come making bread this year. Only a short year ago did I fear the bread and the thought of making anything with yeast made me nervous. And while I recognise that this recipe is an easy […]
Tag Archives | Finnish Pulla
what are you looking for?
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Esquimaux Pops for Grown-Ups
- Walking (part of) the Camino de Santiago: Saint-Jean-Pied-de-Port to Valcarlos
- French Fridays: Cherry tomato crostini with homemade herbed goat cheese from My Paris Kitchen
- A wander through the Marché Victor Hugo (Toulouse)
- The Everyday Baker: Pies and Tarts