This week’s French Fridays with Dorie recipe (Financiers, p 454) is a recipe I’ll use again and again – it’s so easy, tastes good and looks good. I mean really, what more could you ask of a dainty French treat? I don’t have friand pans (what IS the matter with me? Fortunately I’m spending the […]
You say friand, I say financier… This week’s French Fridays with Dorie recipe – coconut friands (p 456) – threw me into a bit of a spin. I have heard my mum talking about friands, which all along I had thought was just a different name for financiers – turns out even Dorie was confused […]
what are you looking for?
- Coco in the Kitchen on A tour of the Marché d’Aligre (Paris) with Context Paris
- Lynda on What’s cooking? Overnight oats
- Teresa on French Fridays with Dorie: Olive Oil ice cream
- Chiara on A tour of the Marché d’Aligre (Paris) with Context Paris
- carmen on A tour of the Marché d’Aligre (Paris) with Context Paris