We don’t often bake during cooking club simply because there is not much time in an hour for any baked good to get, well, baked 😉 When we do, we tend to make mini versions of everything for shorter baking time (and for fairness – so everyone gets the same amount!) and this week was […]
Well now. A lattice tart for this week’s Tuesdays with Dorie (Raspberry-Fig Crostata, page 374)? A pastry made with almond flour and sesame seeds? Both sounded a little challenging considering I haven’t baked (well, properly baked following a recipe) for a while now. But I just put on my pastry head, channelled my inner Kate […]
Today I am welcoming the lovely Jill Colonna, author of Mad about Macarons. I met up with her in Paris this summer for a delightful afternoon of tasty treats and non-stop chatter! When Mardi asked me to guest post on her blog, I was so excited. Imagine being asked to do something for eat. live. […]
what are you looking for?
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): (kinda sorta) Philadelphia Blueberry Corn Tart
- French Fridays: One day in Toulouse in August – ideas for food enthusiasts!
- Back to reality: A fresh lunchbox idea
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Esquimaux Pops for Grown-Ups
- Walking (part of) the Camino de Santiago: Saint-Jean-Pied-de-Port to Valcarlos