Well now. A lattice tart for this week’s Tuesdays with Dorie (Raspberry-Fig Crostata, page 374)? A pastry made with almond flour and sesame seeds? Both sounded a little challenging considering I haven’t baked (well, properly baked following a recipe) for a while now. But I just put on my pastry head, channelled my inner Kate […]
Today I am welcoming the lovely Jill Colonna, author of Mad about Macarons. I met up with her in Paris this summer for a delightful afternoon of tasty treats and non-stop chatter! When Mardi asked me to guest post on her blog, I was so excited. Imagine being asked to do something for eat. live. […]
what are you looking for?
- Lindsey on Food Revolution Ambassador monthly challenge for July 2014: A healthy meal on a budget
- Jennifer on Delicious Normandy
- Coco in the Kitchen on Delicious Normandy
- What do Panamanians Eat Traditionally? | Typical Meals in Panama on Les Petits Chefs make easy corn and coconut bollos with Rossy Earle
- Pamela on Delicious Normandy