Cheesy, bacon-y, messy, drippy. This kind of food appears all throughout Matt Basile’s debut cookbook Street Food Diaries – Irresistible Recipes Inspired by The Street. It’s also the kind of food he serves at Lisa Marie (the bricks and mortar extension of Priscilla, his food truck) and the kind of food that my Petits Chefs […]
Food is community. When we think about making a meal, it’s generally to share with others and something I am always happy to hear from the parents of my Petits Chefs is that the boys want to cook with their parents at home – that sharing component is so important when it comes to food […]
what are you looking for?
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Dorie’s Cookies): Rose Hibiscus Shortbread Fans
- French Fridays: Merveilleux from My Paris Kitchen
- In the French kitchen with kids: Les Petits Chefs perfect mixed berry galettes!
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Sunday in Paris chocolate cake
- Giveaway: Where to Go When (Canada) (CLOSED)