Food is community. When we think about making a meal, it’s generally to share with others and something I am always happy to hear from the parents of my Petits Chefs is that the boys want to cook with their parents at home – that sharing component is so important when it comes to food […]
Tag Archives | Fidel Gastros
what are you looking for?
- Coco in the Kitchen on How my oven is teaching me to be a better baker!
- Danielle @ theCHARMITspot on What’s Cooking? Grilled cheese month
- Caramel Apple Truffles - Shugary Sweets on Les Petits Chefs make tomato and goat cheese tartelettes
- Mary Hirsch on French Fridays with Dorie: Baby Bok Choy, Sugar Snaps and Garlic (not) en Papillote
- Geoff on What’s Cooking? Grilled cheese month