The focus for this year’s Food Revolution Day was about sharing the power of cooking, the benefits of cooking from scratch and, ultimately showing people that changing our food choices can make us both healthier and happier. Instead of one official recipe as there has been in years past, this year, we have a set of […]
Holiday entertaining season is in full swing now and there are just a few days left of school which can only mean one thing… Many of us are spending our free time either preparing for, or attending, holiday parties. I love this time of year – catching up with people who I might not have […]
In the long lazy days of summer, it’s easy to get caught up in eating salad. I love a good salad, especially a “loaded one” – I love the types you get here in France with lettuce leaves, tomatoes, vegetables, potatoes, cheese and some kind of meat – they are indeed, a meal in a […]
I’m going to show you how to put a whole meal on the table in a matter of minutes! Not just one dish, a whole spread of beautiful things – Jamie Oliver in “Meals in Minutes” Right then. Clearly Jamie is not cooking in a science lab with 11 little boys under the age of […]
what are you looking for?
- Book review: Sweet & Simple by Christine Lane
- Giveaway: Win a signed copy of Sweet & Simple by Christina Lane (Canada)
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Dorie’s Cookies): Rose Hibiscus Shortbread Fans
- French Fridays: Merveilleux from My Paris Kitchen
- In the French kitchen with kids: Les Petits Chefs perfect mixed berry galettes!