I posted a version of this chili a couple of years ago. But when Jenn and Barb put out the call to unite the food blogging community in the wake of Hurricane Sandy by asking folks to share a comfort dish – something you would make for someone in need – I couldn’t think of […]
Tag Archives | #FBS4Sandy
what are you looking for?
- Les Petits Chefs make Jamie Oliver’s English Breakfast Frittata from Super Food Family Classics
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Apple tart flambée
- Oven-baked vegetable “stir fry”
- French Fridays: Gascony, the other South of France
- Les Petits Chefs make Jamie Oliver’s 7-Veg Tomato Sauce from Super Food Family Classics