One of the highlights of my recent trip to Kelowna was an early morning spent wandering the Kelowna Farmers and Crafters Market. Many of you will know from reading regularly that one of my favourite things to do when I travel is to seek out the local markets so I was excited to check out […]
Tag Archives | farmers’ markets
what are you looking for?
- Book review: The Only Street in Paris: Life on the rue des Martyrs by Elaine Sciolino
- Giveaway: Win a copy of The Only Street in Paris: Life on the rue des Martyrs by Elaine Sciolino (worldwide)
- Chocolate melting moments
- French Fridays: A l’étoile d’or (Paris)
- Les Petits Chefs make a meal from the pantry