It’s January 6th, the feast of Epiphany, celebrating the arrival in Bethlehem of the Three Kings to the visit to the baby Jesus. The Kings give their name to the pastry treat that is widely eaten in France to celebrate this day – la Galette des Rois or King Cake. I was first introduced to […]
It’s January 6th! Do you know what that means? Well, apart from being “back to work day” for many of us (myself included), it’s Epiphany. Epipha-what? I hear you asking… Epiphany – January 6th – celebrates the visit to the baby Jesus by the Three Kings (the Magi), hence the name of the treat that […]
what are you looking for?
- Meatless? A Fresh Look at What You Eat by Sarah Elton
- Giveaway: Win a copy of Meatless? A Fresh Look at What You Eat by Sarah Elton (US/Canada)
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Dorie’s Cookies): Blueberry-Buttermilk Pie Bars
- Getting away from it all at Viamede Resort
- French Fridays: Lentil salad with goat cheese and walnuts from My Paris Kitchen