This week’s French Fridays with Dorie (Endives, apples and grapes, p 338) was the type of simple dish that makes you wonder “Why didn’t I think of that?” Caramelised endives and apples with grapes sounds a little odd but it really works – the sweet of the apples against the bitter endives is a great […]
As many of you who read this blog regularly know, one of my favourite things to do is try to recreate dishes I discover on my travels once I am home. Today in my third post for Liberté, I’m recreating a classic Belgian dish – Chicons au gratin – basically endives wrapped in ham, slathered […]
what are you looking for?
- Trevor Sis. Boom. on French Fridays with Dorie: Baby Bok Choy, Sugar Snaps and Garlic (not) en Papillote
- Mardi Michels on Toronto to Vancouver by train on VIA Rail’s The Canadian: What to expect
- Geoff on Les Petits Chefs grind meat and make breakfast sausage with Emily Richards
- Margaret on French Fridays with Dorie: Quiche Maraîchère
- Roberto on Toronto to Vancouver by train on VIA Rail’s The Canadian: What to expect