Because, you know, there’s nothing like keeping everyone on their toes until the very last minutes of school, Les Petits Chefs (accompanied by the ever fabulous Ms Stephenson, Ms Carter and Ms Lynch) to En Ville Catering on Monday to participate in a “cook off” :) And they did a mighty fine job, considering it […]
Tag Archives | en ville catering toronto
what are you looking for?
- Jill@MadAboutMacarons on What’s Cooking? Quinoa, bacon and egg breakfast bowl
- Jill@MadAboutMacarons on Learning how to make brioche at La Cuisine Paris
- Mardi Michels on Why do my macarons have hollow shells? A work in progress.
- Joyce on Why do my macarons have hollow shells? A work in progress.
- Coco in the Kitchen on Summer Reads: Olive Odyssey