Because, you know, there’s nothing like keeping everyone on their toes until the very last minutes of school, Les Petits Chefs (accompanied by the ever fabulous Ms Stephenson, Ms Carter and Ms Lynch) to En Ville Catering on Monday to participate in a “cook off” 🙂 And they did a mighty fine job, considering it […]
Tag Archives | en ville catering toronto
what are you looking for?
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): (kinda sorta) Philadelphia Blueberry Corn Tart
- French Fridays: One day in Toulouse in August – ideas for food enthusiasts!
- Back to reality: A fresh lunchbox idea
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Esquimaux Pops for Grown-Ups
- Walking (part of) the Camino de Santiago: Saint-Jean-Pied-de-Port to Valcarlos