This week’s French Fridays with Dorie recipe is more a reminder of a technique than a “recipe” per se. Curried chicken, peppers and peas en papillote essentially translates to chicken with a few vegetables and a little curry, all wrapped in a pretty parcel of foil, then baked in the oven. It’s very easy to […]
It’s my first “French Friday with Dorie” in Paris. One that I have cooked in my tiny tiny kitchen. I mean, it’s REALLY TINY. About 90cm across. See. Not exactly a cook’s dream but hey, it’s in Paris, right? Beggars can’t be choosers. The apartment has a quiet bedroom and wonderful light. And, it’s in […]
what are you looking for?
- Rebby on Chocolate peanut butter pinwheels
- Geoff on Food Revolution Ambassador Monthly Challenge for October 2014: Simple corn chowder
- Jane Reid on Chocolate peanut butter pinwheels
- TheKitchenLioness on French Fridays with Dorie: Roasted Jerusalem Artichokes with Garlic
- Lisa H on Chocolate peanut butter pinwheels