This week’s French Fridays with Dorie recipe is more a reminder of a technique than a “recipe” per se. Curried chicken, peppers and peas en papillote essentially translates to chicken with a few vegetables and a little curry, all wrapped in a pretty parcel of foil, then baked in the oven. It’s very easy to […]
It’s my first “French Friday with Dorie” in Paris. One that I have cooked in my tiny tiny kitchen. I mean, it’s REALLY TINY. About 90cm across. See. Not exactly a cook’s dream but hey, it’s in Paris, right? Beggars can’t be choosers. The apartment has a quiet bedroom and wonderful light. And, it’s in […]
what are you looking for?
- Mardi Michels on Making macarons – some video tutorials
- Mardi Michels on A virtual shower for #BabyFamilyBites: Blueberry cheesecake macarons
- Monica Shaw on Vegetarian chili with butternut squash and wheat berries
- Geoff on Vegetarian chili with butternut squash and wheat berries
- Diane Zwang on French Fridays with Dorie: Riviera Fish Soup