Sorry Dorie, this week’s French Fridays with Dorie recipe (Eggplant “tartine” with tomatoes, olives, and cucumbers, pp 144-15) was one I just could not get my head around. In fact, even though I made a “version” of it (and I use that term very loosely!), I didn’t end up even serving this to Mr Neil […]
I had planned to make this week’s French Fridays with Dorie recipe (Eggplant caviar) last week in France for our final meal. But the eggplants I bought ended up in a pasta sauce instead so I made this in a jetlgged fog on my first day back in Toronto. After two weeks eating and drinking […]
what are you looking for?
- Coco in the Kitchen on Food Revolution Ambassador monthly challenge for July 2014: A healthy meal on a budget
- Lindsey on Food Revolution Ambassador monthly challenge for July 2014: A healthy meal on a budget
- Jennifer on Delicious Normandy
- Coco in the Kitchen on Delicious Normandy
- What do Panamanians Eat Traditionally? | Typical Meals in Panama on Les Petits Chefs make easy corn and coconut bollos with Rossy Earle