This week’s French Fridays with Dorie recipe is a classy version of what I remember my dad having for dinner many Sunday nights when I was little: Eggs and Bacon. This version is in a salad with asparagus. Eggs, bacon and asparagus salad (pp 130 – 131)- What could possibly be better? Turns out, not […]
Tag Archives | egg
what are you looking for?
- Jennifer on Slow cooker red roast pulled pork
- Teresa on French Fridays with Dorie: Croquants
- Cathleen | My Culinary Mission on Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Brown Butter and Vanilla Bean Weekend Cake
- Diane Balch on French Fridays with Dorie: Croquants
- Nana on French Fridays with Dorie: Croquants