This week’s French Fridays with Dorie recipe is a classy version of what I remember my dad having for dinner many Sunday nights when I was little: Eggs and Bacon. This version is in a salad with asparagus. Eggs, bacon and asparagus salad (pp 130 – 131)- What could possibly be better? Turns out, not […]
Tag Archives | egg
what are you looking for?
- Coco in the Kitchen on Food Revolution Ambassador monthly challenge for July 2014: A healthy meal on a budget
- Lindsey on Food Revolution Ambassador monthly challenge for July 2014: A healthy meal on a budget
- Jennifer on Delicious Normandy
- Coco in the Kitchen on Delicious Normandy
- What do Panamanians Eat Traditionally? | Typical Meals in Panama on Les Petits Chefs make easy corn and coconut bollos with Rossy Earle