This week’s French Fridays with Dorie recipe is a classy version of what I remember my dad having for dinner many Sunday nights when I was little: Eggs and Bacon. This version is in a salad with asparagus. Eggs, bacon and asparagus salad (pp 130 – 131)- What could possibly be better? Turns out, not […]
Tag Archives | egg
what are you looking for?
- Coco in the Kitchen on How my oven is teaching me to be a better baker!
- Danielle @ theCHARMITspot on What’s Cooking? Grilled cheese month
- Caramel Apple Truffles - Shugary Sweets on Les Petits Chefs make tomato and goat cheese tartelettes
- Mary Hirsch on French Fridays with Dorie: Baby Bok Choy, Sugar Snaps and Garlic (not) en Papillote
- Geoff on What’s Cooking? Grilled cheese month