(I’m currently walking a portion of the Camino de Santiago de Compostela – follow along on Instagram!) The focus for this year’s Food Revolution Day was about sharing the power of cooking, the benefits of cooking from scratch and, ultimately showing people that changing our food choices can make us both healthier and happier. Instead of […]
Psst: Today I’m getting ready to leave to take on 9 days’ walking nearly 180 km on the Camino over the next couple of weeks! If you want to follow along my adventures, Instagram is the best way! Today I thought I would share a little taste of my summer in France. A bit more […]
***note*** This post does seem quite frivolous in light of the events in Nice last night, however, I wrote and scheduled this earlier in the week. This week’s Cook the Book Fridays recipe from My Paris Kitchen is a classic you’ll find all over Brittany – buckwheat galettes (crêpes made with buckwheat flour). These are […]
This week’s French Fridays with Dorie recipe is a classy version of what I remember my dad having for dinner many Sunday nights when I was little: Eggs and Bacon. This version is in a salad with asparagus. Eggs, bacon and asparagus salad (pp 130 – 131)- What could possibly be better? Turns out, not […]
what are you looking for?
- French Fridays: One day in Toulouse in August – ideas for food enthusiasts!
- Back to reality: A fresh lunchbox idea
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Esquimaux Pops for Grown-Ups
- Walking (part of) the Camino de Santiago: Saint-Jean-Pied-de-Port to Valcarlos
- French Fridays: Cherry tomato crostini with homemade herbed goat cheese from My Paris Kitchen