(a note before we begin – is it deviled or devilled? Spell check tells me devilled is incorrect but both Larousse Gastronomique and The Oxford Companion to Food use two “l”s. Google, of course, tells me that people use both spellings) Did you know – October is World Egg Month and today being Hallowe’en, I […]
It’s World Egg Month and Egg Farmers of Ontario are celebrating across the province sunny side up! Bloggers around the province were issued with the “French Toast Challenge” by the kind folks at Trillium Corporate Communications to get creative with the queen of breakfasts and brunches – French toast! I have to be honest here […]
what are you looking for?
- Coco in the Kitchen on How my oven is teaching me to be a better baker!
- Danielle @ theCHARMITspot on What’s Cooking? Grilled cheese month
- Caramel Apple Truffles - Shugary Sweets on Les Petits Chefs make tomato and goat cheese tartelettes
- Mary Hirsch on French Fridays with Dorie: Baby Bok Choy, Sugar Snaps and Garlic (not) en Papillote
- Geoff on What’s Cooking? Grilled cheese month