(a note before we begin – is it deviled or devilled? Spell check tells me devilled is incorrect but both Larousse Gastronomique and The Oxford Companion to Food use two “l”s. Google, of course, tells me that people use both spellings) Did you know – October is World Egg Month and today being Hallowe’en, I […]
It’s World Egg Month and Egg Farmers of Ontario are celebrating across the province sunny side up! Bloggers around the province were issued with the “French Toast Challenge” by the kind folks at Trillium Corporate Communications to get creative with the queen of breakfasts and brunches – French toast! I have to be honest here […]
what are you looking for?
- French Fridays: Coffee crème brûlée from My Paris Kitchen
- Lonely Planet Kids: First Words (French) and Pop up Paris
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Lemon Meringue Tart A New Way
- French Fridays: How to make a French Family by Samantha Vérant
- Giveaway: Win a copy of How to Make a French Family by Samantha Verant (US/ Canada) (Closed)