It seems I’ve been making a lot of soups lately. Which I am totally ok with. Neil’s been out a lot in the evenings recently and when I am on my own at home for dinner, I’m pretty lazy and usually just have cereal or toast. In the bitter cold winter days we’ve been experiencing […]
This week’s Petits Chefs session was a little hastily thrown together but proof that you CAN cook a healthy meal in under an hour (with 16 little boys helping you!). Our guest chef called in with a migraine at the last minute so I rushed out at lunch to buy a few ingredients for a […]
what are you looking for?
- Jill@MadAboutMacarons on What’s Cooking? Quinoa, bacon and egg breakfast bowl
- Jill@MadAboutMacarons on Learning how to make brioche at La Cuisine Paris
- Mardi Michels on Why do my macarons have hollow shells? A work in progress.
- Joyce on Why do my macarons have hollow shells? A work in progress.
- Coco in the Kitchen on Summer Reads: Olive Odyssey