There’s not a whole lot to say about this week’s Cook the Book Fridays recipe from David Lebovitz’ My Paris Kitchen. It’s a chocolate tart with a hidden dulce de leche centre. I mean…. who wouldn’t love that? David suggests making your own dulce de leche (thick caramel) but I didn’t have time so I […]
One group of Petits Chefs have already had the pleasure of working with Chef Rossy Earle (and they made empanadas and Panamanian milk candies) so I was thrilled when Rossy agreed to come back to share a little bit of Panama with the new group of Petits Chefs. Born & raised in Panama City, Panama, […]
what are you looking for?
- Book review: Sweet & Simple by Christine Lane
- Giveaway: Win a signed copy of Sweet & Simple by Christina Lane (Canada)
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Dorie’s Cookies): Rose Hibiscus Shortbread Fans
- French Fridays: Merveilleux from My Paris Kitchen
- In the French kitchen with kids: Les Petits Chefs perfect mixed berry galettes!