Welcome to Summer Reads 2017 where I’ll be reviewing a series of “not just cookbooks”. Today for Summer Reads I’m excited to introduce you to Duck Season: Eating, Drinking and Other Misadventures in Gascony, France’s Last Best Place by David McAninch. McAninch is the Features Editor at Chicago Magazine and the book tells the story […]
Tag Archives | Duck Season
what are you looking for?
- Blueberry-almond tartlets
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Dorie’s Cookies): Coffee Malteds (kind of…)
- Summer Reads: Duck Season: Eating, Drinking and Other Misadventures in Gascony, France’s Last Best Place
- Armagnac, a primer (for #Winophiles)
- French Fridays: Clafoutis, Southwest France style (for #Winophiles)