When I saw that Jen had challenged us to work with potatoes this month for Kitchen Bootcamp, I knew immediately what I wanted to make. Lately, I have been craving little golden baked puffs of potato-ey perfection – I was reading a vintage cookbook and came across a picture and it brought me back to […]
Tag Archives | duchess potatoes
what are you looking for?
- Lindsey on Food Revolution Ambassador monthly challenge for July 2014: A healthy meal on a budget
- Jennifer on Delicious Normandy
- Coco in the Kitchen on Delicious Normandy
- What do Panamanians Eat Traditionally? | Typical Meals in Panama on Les Petits Chefs make easy corn and coconut bollos with Rossy Earle
- Pamela on Delicious Normandy