You might be surprised to see me writing about cookbooks specifically targeted at children. You might remember a piece I wrote for Jamie Oliver’s Food Revolution a while back suggesting that kids don’t need their own cookbooks – just a well-written recipe will do. Well here I am eating a little bit of humble pie. […]
Tag Archives | Dorling Kindersley
what are you looking for?
- Ann on #52NewFoods: Kumquats
- Mushrooms Canada on Mushroom bourguignon vol au vents
- Mardi Michels on Vegetarian chili with butternut squash and wheat berries
- A Dozen Insanely Delicious Deviled Eggs - Written Reality on Wasabi devilled eggs
- Helen @ Fuss Free Flavours on Vegetarian chili with butternut squash and wheat berries