It baked. It rose. It fell. Pretty much sums up this week’s French Fridays with Dorie recipe (Muenster Cheese Soufflés, p 152). I’m not so good at making soufflés. Well actually I am not so good at getting the photo of a soufflé. I’ve never managed to get a photo of one still risen […]
Tag Archives | dorie greesnpan
what are you looking for?
- Les Petits Chefs make Jamie Oliver’s English Breakfast Frittata from Super Food Family Classics
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Apple tart flambée
- Oven-baked vegetable “stir fry”
- French Fridays: Gascony, the other South of France
- Les Petits Chefs make Jamie Oliver’s 7-Veg Tomato Sauce from Super Food Family Classics