This week’s French Fridays with Dorie recipe (David’s seaweed sablés, p 14) was a surprise hit. Knowing it was a David Lebovitz recipe adapted by Dorie, I had no doubt the recipe would work, but just wasn’t sure about the combination of the sweet and salty with seaweed. In a shortbread cookie. I mean, I […]
Tag Archives | dorie greenspn
what are you looking for?
- Sunshine G on Dinner in 30 minutes or less (and a giveaway!)
- Justine Navarro on Dinner in 30 minutes or less (and a giveaway!)
- Teresa on French Fridays with Dorie: French Lentils
- Cathy on Food Revolution Ambassador monthly challenge for September 2014: Speciatly diets (Gluten Free)
- Brandee on Dinner in 30 minutes or less (and a giveaway!)