Ok, ok, sorry. Another French Fridays with Dorie recipe that I seem to have freestyled. It was supposed to be Lemon Barley Pilaf (p 383) which I was pretty happy about but the day I came to cook it, I realised I had a lovely box of wheat grains (wheat berries, couscous and bulgur wheat) […]
Tag Archives | dorie greenspan around my french table
what are you looking for?
- Joy M on Happy Birthday Dorie: French Fridays bakes from Baking Chez Moi!
- Malcolm Andrews on Toronto to Vancouver by train on VIA Rail’s The Canadian: What to expect
- Teresa on French Fridays with Dorie: Rice Pudding and Caramel Apples
- SY on Toronto to Vancouver by train on VIA Rail’s The Canadian: What to expect
- Coco in the Kitchen on What’s cooking? Mini chicken pot pies